Nominate Sobell House as your Charity of the Year and motivate and inspire your employees, customers and suppliers to raise as much money as they can for the Hospice and have fun in the process. Together we will develop an exciting and mutually beneficial partnership by supporting your events and helping you to engage the enthusiasm of your employees and customers.
By nominating us as your Charity of the Year, you can:
- Boost staff morale by working together to achieve something special – everyone can get involved
- Get active by running, cycling, swimming and so much more for Sobell House
- Enhance your company’s ethos and values in a proactive and fun way
- Create positive PR to help build your brand and company profile across your organisation and in the local community
- Volunteer for Sobell either in the hospice or in one of our shops
- Open new media opportunities through Sobell House press and publicity connections and materials
- Display Sobell House on your website as well as having visibility on our website to demonstrate your commitment to the community and engage your clients. With around 8,000 visits to our website every month, you can be sure that we will help to drive more traffic to your website too
- Fulfil your Corporate Responsibility (CSR) requirement with minimum impact on your company's time and resources
Having a Charity of the Year is an exciting prospect for both the business and Sobell House. It allows two organisations to come together to achieve great things for the cause and shows a commitment and dedication throughout. Sobell House has an excellent reputation within the local community and is very much seen as providing vital local services to local people.