Our aim is to build our capacity to deliver more direct care both in the hospice, the home, the community and our main hospitals; to provide more education and training for health and social care professionals and to develop a network of carers and volunteers capable of alleviating the stress of those who are affected by terminal illness and loss where they live.
We have set ourselves a target to raise £4 million over the next 4 years to achieve the first phase of growth. There are many ways that you can help. Our supporters do a fantastic job in raising funds and also awareness of our work. People jump out of planes, run marathons, organise discos, music festivals, football tournaments – you name it – to help us to continue our care.
40th Anniversary Fundraising Ideas
- Give something up for 40 days
- Challenge yourself to run, walk or swim for 40 minutes or 40 miles
- If you are 40 this year, share your 40th birthday with us and raise some money for Sobell House
- What were you doing 40 years ago? Why not hold a 1970’s party?
- Get sponsored to grow your beard for 40 days
Come4Tea - find out more!